[Slideshare] Landing Pages: Turn Paid Traffic into Serious Hotel Revenue
Landing pages are an important part of the booking funnel. They help you convert your paid traffic, carefully targeted and acquired by your marketing efforts, into profitable direct bookings.
You can always simply drop your paid traffic onto your website’s homepage, but you’ll risk losing a lot of interest and focus straight away. Landing pages have a single message for a single campaign, so they’ve focused on converting the traffic that lands there.
Landing pages allow you to send the right message to the right person at the right time.
We’ve made a quick presentation to take you through a few Do’s for your landing pages, and a couple Don’ts. To get the most from your landing page…
- Set up your landing page correctly
- Add urgency to your landing pages: “Sale is for X rooms until X date”
- Ensure all the relevant information is present. You don’t want the user to leave the page to start looking elsewhere for information!
- Send users to a responsive booking engine
- Check it out on mobile and make ensure the experience is as good as desktop
- Drop your users too far into the booking process. They need to be inspired first.
- Have the main call to action below the first fold – on all devices